Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why A Blog?

Ok, so I love anything crafty.  Always looking for new things to make, or recreate.  Especially upcycling projects.  My range of things I like to do is all over the place.  I can't just focus on one area.  There should be a support group.  Crafters Anonymous.  With a 12 step program.  Hopefully, I can get some of my energy focused on this blog, and get up a few tutorials. Like the candy bouquet we made for the hubby for Valentine's Day, or the chalk board turned to bow holder, or my dry erase board doomed for the trash, rescued, and now a memo board.  Oh and I just made a pillowcase dress for a sweet baby girl.  You see, all over the place!  Tutorials coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see some pics of what you made! Your newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete